Friday, February 9, 2007

Day 2 continued

Day 2 cont’d.

All these sites offer “data entry” as a viable work at home option. Data entry is mostly defined as the process of entering data into a computerized database or spreadsheet - before the computer & internet ages, date was entered by office workers and consisted of mostly entering names into mailing lists, or copying figures for accountants. I should know, I did enough of it working at my mom’s office after school. Doesn’t really make you think of writing ad-copy or blogs, does it?

After much consideration I chose to go with Web Colleagues, a mostly rational decision based on the support they offered for the non-creative writer & the idea that I had that they were focused more on the traditional forms of data entry. The extras they offered were the irrational part of my decision and I suggest that you stick with the primary purpose of your decision to do this (which is making money) and not get sidetracked by the freebies.

Without giving away all of Web Colleagues secrets yet, I’ll tell you that I’ve started the program and followed their guidelines for 2 days now. I must say that their instructions and site links are easy to follow and everything has been going to plan.

2 Comments:

At December 7, 2011 at 12:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah ok "sam"

 
At July 31, 2013 at 4:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Now a days it is so flexible and more people are showing much interest to work from home. Data entry is one of the best works to work from home.
Data Processing Companies

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home